Brian Auger - Technical Rider
Brian Auger will travel without own FOH Tech!!
Band will travel with own backline!!!
Stageplot (click to enlarge)
- F.O.H. desk must be at least 24 x 4 x 2; Desk must have 4 sends and 4 aux returns with 3 band EQ for Effects. (Effects submixer OK) Desk must have programmable mutes, and VCA groups.
- The PA must be an active 3-way system with 1 subwoofer per 3-way enclosure
- 24 ch split snake with 4 open returns and at least 24 transformer isolated tails to the monitor desk.
- Amplifiers (if applicable) should be of professional quality .
- House Processing:
2-SPX 900, 1-Eventide H 3000, 1-SDE-3000 or PCM 42 or TC, 1-PCM 70 or PCM 80, 1-1/3rd octave EQ per output, 2 for stereo + 1 if center 16-Channels of compression (BBS, Klark, DBX), 1-CD Player, 1-Tape Deck
- Monitor System must be capable of 4 separate mixes
- Monitor console should be at least 16 channels. Faders with on-off switches per send per channel, and pre/post fader switches per send per channel.
- There must be 4 biamped wedges consisting of 1-2" compression driver (JBL or TAD) with at least a 60 to 90 degree horizontal dispersion 2" horn, with a 1x15" cast frame speakers, (JBL or TAD). All wedges must be the same components, dimension and cabinetry tuned to proper specifications. 1 - Drum SUB Dual 15" or Dual 18"
- There should be a stereo side fill system consisting of or close to the same types of components as is the wedges.
- There should be 2 active 3-way drum fills front loaded with same component types as throughout the monitor system.
- All power amps and crossovers must be of professional quality and symmetrical throughout the system.
- All mic specs are on the input list
- 4 - 30 Amp quad drops AC for backline.
Venue will provide a Lighting System along with a Lighting Director.
The L.D. will call the cues for the lighting of the shows performance.